It’s always fun to talk to new and interesting people. I mean, one of the best things in life is being able to grow as a person and experience new things, what better way to do that then meeting inspiring people?
If you are truly lucky and hit the jackpot, then you might even find true love which is not only making you grow, it gives a whole new meaning to your life.
However, meeting new and interesting people will take some time and energy from you, which is something many of us don’t have.
Well, we actually do have the time and energy, but we spend it on responsibilities and the rest gets wasted on things that don’t matter.
For example, if you work really hard one day and just got back home, then meeting someone new over a nice time on the coach in front of the tv would be unlikely.
However, meeting someone new will give a much more positive effect on your life, regardless if you are right for each other or not.
You will still grow as a person and you will also have the chance to gain even more out of life through different opportunities that might present itself.
If you are one of those people that don’t feel they have time or energy to meet someone new or even love for that matter, but still want it, then there is a solution.
Online dating is a perfect tool that allows you to talk and meet exciting new people all on your terms.
Write in the morning and answer in the night, it’s that simple.
By being a member on an online dating site, you also put yourself in an online community with various members that are in the search for something new themselves.
Instead of real life for example where there is a much higher risk that one might be susceptible and one is not, leading nowhere.
However, choosing the right online dating site and learning how to communicate online is crucial for great results.
Let’s start with the first one – choosing the right online dating site.
We all know that most free online dating sites have taken a too shallow approach on things.
You put up a great looking profile picture and write a few sentences for your presentation, then you might pay a little money to be seen by other user more for a week.
A few of them even let rating be their main features, which is even more shallow.
On these sites, it’s almost imperative that you look good and know how to act to catch someone great.
I recommend you to use a free matchmaking site so that you can evaluate it before you might pay for some of their features.
I also recommend you to use an online dating site that promotes your inner qualities and have more validated members.
I want to emphasize the importance of finding a free online dating site that has features that actually does this, not just say they do.
A great recommendation is the blind dating site – Blinddate.com™.
It cannot become any more personal than through blind dating, which foundation is built on personalities before everything else.
This online dating site lets you try this in a much safer and secure environment, and it’s so much fun!
Take a look at Blinddate Match and Blinddate Hour which are their main features for meeting true love with a deeper meaning, or in a worst case scenario – great new friends.
Let’s move to the next step which is communication.
To make the conversation lead somewhere and give you the best chances of finding love, then here are a few tips.
- Make sure you always keep it positive. We all have things in our past or present that makes us feel a certain way, don’t bring the negative to the table if you want to find true love.
- Include humor. It doesn’t matter if you read a few surveys on dating or talk to people about it directly, everyone will say that humor is a trait they love and is attracted to.
- Don’t make a big deal out of it. Relax and try your wings a little, if you don’t get a positive response for being yourself, then the person isn’t right for you.
- Experience life outside so you can bring it inside. The more you know and experience in life, the more you will be able to bring to the table. Everyone loves people who make the most out of life.
- Do not fight. Don’t start an argument with someone online that won’t lead anywhere, that negativity drains your energy.
- It is not always what it seems. Today, we use smileys and all kinds of words and slang to express our “feelings” online. You do not need to read word for word or take things literally. People write in a certain way when they are stressed, sad, happy, angry or excited.
You can e.g. receive an answer that is not to your liking, but the answer might be temporary because of a certain situation, it’s not personal.
However, it’s a difference between back-off and give me time.
- Shock for progress. If you can’t get the conversation to lead anywhere, especially at the start, then shock him or her with something unique.
All the standard questions and compliments is something most receive on a daily basis.
Write e.g. – “I saw an Ice Cream yesterday that really reminds me of you”.
It doesn’t have to make sense.
- Be interested. If you really want someone to feel for you, then you need to put an effort in getting to know them. Why did you write to him in the first place beside his looks?
However, if they don’t show interest in getting to know you back and the conversation only goes one way, then move on.
I hope you found my tips helpful!